Welcome to visit us!

[email protected]
logo mlogo

Moving Conveyor Belt For Airport Luggage Is Called

We are here for your questions anytime 24/7, welcome your consultation.

Get Price

What is the thing you get your luggage from the airport its sometimes a convair belt.Sometimes its in a circle convair belt.I dont know what that thing is called.Answer save.5 answers.Relevance.40something.1 decade ago.Favorite answer.

Copyright © 2020 Henan Mining Machinery All rights reserved.Sitemap